It has been at least 2 years since I have been able to see a recent Rosa Koire speech. Here is one from 2 months ago. If you want, skip to when she starts speaking.
Light Pollution policy. Some Ogden Valley residents are very upset. Gage Froerer of Huntsville says it takes away Freedoms. Commissioner Kerry Gibson voted against the new laws. Standard.net article
Standard.net Propoganda about preserving darness in Ogden Valley (the Standard loves Agenda 21 Sustainability Propoganda)
Weber County Commission Public Meeting about new lighting policy for residents of Ogden Valley
First, a look at the Agenda 21 worldwide propoganda making people hate lights in cities at night:
Next, look at reasons why electric lights in the cities are good and not having them would be bad:
Now, a look at which organization made the rules. This is an un-elected body. This is taxation without representation, in my opinion.
The above things about light pollution control may not bother you. However, if you put the above, with these things here, you may out one and one together and see that this is just one piece of the puzzle of communist world government control and the taking away of your liberty!
I started investigating this about 3 years ago and I am still learning about it. After conversing with a friend about it, she told me I should share what I have learned with other moms who homeschool their kids. My friend told me more institutions are now requiring an official Utah High School Diploma. I have also heard that employers require it of some, even after a Bachelors Degree is achieved. It seems ridiculous but I think it is true. Some employers, colleges and Universities just want that silly piece of paper that many homeschool moms laugh about. This is not news to me, which is why I have been researching it for 3 years. It is my hope that sharing this helps many homeschool moms and homeschooled kids to get an official Utah High School Diploma.
The Passing of the G.E.D. Test Battery Can Get A Person an Official Utah High School Diploma!*
I hope the abbreviation, “G.E.D.” does not strike fear into your hearts or make you run screaming into the next room, covering your head from desire to avoid it. It may. It may be that you do not believe in tests, or that you have read my previous post about the Fascist, Socialist and Communitarian indoctrination in the G.E.D. test. If the test causes you to feel great worry and fear, I hope that after finishing the reading and printing off onto multiple pages for reference, this post, you will feel much more at ease because of how well you know you have prepared your child-student for all of this. I hope you will feel confident that your child will be able to fake it and pretend he or she has been fully indoctrinated, much like a spy (covert operative) would, knowing the truth and armed with it. I know that if you have been a good homeschool mom and have taught your child-student the truth about things first, then your child-student will not be indoctrinated by the G.E.D. test. This post will help you to know a bit about the test so that you may warn and prepare your child-student for this test and to not become indoctrinated. He or she will indeed have to fake having been indoctrinated—- I can promise you that! I hope you will print out this blog post and use it as a guide in helping you get an official Utah High School Diploma for yourself or your child-student after he or she turns 16!
Here are the basic things your child will need or will need to do in order to take the G.E.D. test at your local school district’s Adult Basic Education (A.B.E.) Office. The G.E.D. test is an online test, but a person cannot take the official test from home. The only place that officiates this test in my area is the district’s A.B.E. Office.
Note: I am going to assume that you are homeschooling legally because you filled out the affadavit. If you are not, this process will be different. Check with your school district offices and ask them what to do.
What You Need:*
- An official Utah photo I.D. card showing that he or she is 16 years of age (a driver’s license if he or she has one).
- An official letter filled out by a professional at your local school district office called, “Adult Education Program and/or GED Testing Application for 16-18 Year-Old Non-Graduates,” which my district has nicknamed “the drop form.”**
- The taking of two other tests at the Adult abasic Education Office of your local school district, in order to qualify to take the G.E.D. test in your district. These are: a. The TABE Online Locator test for the Test of Adult Basic Education (T.A.B.E.); b. The passing of a T.A.B.E. 10 Complete Battery (meaning your child-student has achieved at least a 10th grade level education. If your child-student does not qualify for the TABE 10, but only a lower TABE, they will give your child the option of taking a $40 class with the district that will teach your child what he or she needs to know to be able to achieve readiness for the TABE 10 Battery. Your child can still take the TABE 9 Battery.
- Completion of the “Utah Futures” Packet, available at the same district Adult Basic Education Office.
- For the days of each of the G.E.D. Battery Tests: Photo I.D., approved G.E.D. electronic scientific calculator and (recommended) a healthy snack and water bottle.
- Cost of G.E.D. test.
Here are some things I have learned about the tests from the YouTube videos of official G.E.D. 🎓 High School graduates, from the McGraw Hill T.A.B.E. guide and from the two G.E.D. test guides I have been reading.
The T.A.B.E.’s Online Locator (30 questions in 37 min.):
The TABE Online Locator test will be a summary (shorter) test, quizzing the student on some of the same knowledge that is on the T.A.B.E. 10 Complete Battery. It will determine whether the student knows things that a 10th grade graduate should know. If the student passes the locator test to show they are at the level expected of a student in an accredited school at the beginning of 11th grade, they will then take the T.A.B.E. 10 Complete Battery. When they pass that, they are qualified by the district to take the G.E.D. test.
- Reading: The student must 10 out of 12 questions correct to take the TABE 10.
- Math: General Math (8 questions) & Applied Math (8 questions). The student must get 10 out of 16 correct to take the TABE 10.
- Language: The student must get 10 out of 12 correct to take the TABE 10.
If the student does not get the scores required above, he or she will be given the option of taking a class to prepare him or her for the TABE 10. They can take the test again at the the end of the class. Another option is to continue to teach the child, yourself, from home, then take them back in for the test again later.
T.A.B.E. 10 Complete Battery (3 hrs.):
The student must bring his or her own pencil. (Source: Weber Adult Education)
- Reading: 50 Reading Comprehension Questions in 50 minutes
- Math: 2 Math Sections. Math Comprehension: 40 questions in 25 minutes; Math Application: 50 questions in 50 minutes.
- Language: 3 Sections. Language Mechanics: 20 questions in 14 minutes; Vocabulary: 20 questions in 15 minutes; Spelling: 20 questions in 14 minutes
Source: Trivium Test Prep T.A.B.E. Book (link below)
- L= Literacy, grades 1-1.9
- E= Easy, grades 2-3.9
- M= Medium, Grades 4-5.9
- D= Difficult, grades 6-8.9
- A= Advanced, grades 9-12.9
The G.E.D. Complete Battery:
The G.E.D. Complete Battery (taken on a computer) does not need to be taken all at one time, or even on the same day. One could study for and take one test at a time. The Tests are:
G.E.D. Reasoning Through the Language Arts Test (3 sections):
Section 1 (35 min.) and Section 3 (60 min.):
Grammar and Reading Comprehension
75% of these are from non-fiction sources:
This 75% includes these or pieces similar to these: I.R.S. forms, voter registration forms, job applications, newspapers, magazine articles, workplace memos, workplace instructions, the Bill of Rights, the U.S. Constitution, other historical documents, opinion pieces about contemporary or historical civic, socio-economic or socio-political issues (a chance for them to indoctrinate the person), technical manual instructions (such as how to set up, build or use a product), history or science or social studies textbook sections
25% of these are from literature sources:
This 25% may be intermixed with the above, and asks questions about pieces taken from (mainly public domain) novels, plays, poetry, short stories and so forth.
Section 2, Extended Response Essay (45 min.):
In this section, not only does the student prove ability to write an essay correctly, spell correctly and use correct grammar, but the student must also be like the judge in a Speech & Debate Tournament. I have been one of these many times and through it, I have learned how to decide not which student in Lincoln-Douglass Debate is most correct or aligned with my opinions and world-view, but which student has main points that back up his or her assigned position, which best backs up his or her points best during the debate, and which has the best sources, data and facts. This is what the student must do. They must note for which side the best evidence, data and sources is given by the test writers. They must write an essay showing why this point of view is correct. They must do this regardless of their own world-view, knowledge or opinions. They cannot use outside sources, even if memorized. This is the part wherein your student must see himself or herself as a covert operative or spy. He or she must go along with this horrible way of writing an essay which excludes opinion, world-view, research and knowledge in favor of allowing the test-writers to tell them what is truth and what is not from their world-view and opinions.
This test is written to make sure people have been taught social studies concepts which are aligned with Agenda 21. If the student understands the evils of Agenda 21 (which I have blogged about in my Political posts), then the student will know just exactly what they are looking for. They are looking to see that the student has been properly indoctrinated. Whether or not the student believes the Agenda 21 wolf-in-sheep’s-clothing DECEPTION, the student must pretend he or she does for the duration of this essay. I highly recommend first educating your child about how this doctrine is deceptive. Only then will yo feel safe allowing your child to covertly operate on this test in order to deceive the essay readers trained by those serving the evil elite.
Sources: “Cracking the G.E.D. Test 2017 Edition,” by the Princeton Review, 2017, “GED Test for Dummies, 4th Edition,” by Murray Shukyn with Jane Burstein, Learning Made Easy, 2017, My own knowledge of Agenda 21 and the like (see my blog posts on the topic).
What to expect on the G.E.D. Language Test:
- To do a whole lot of reading
- To be expected to type a great amount for the 2 essays. (Make sure your child-student is good at keyboarding).
- To have a great deal of vocabulary understanding and ability to read fast and still have a great reading comprehension level.
Extended response essay covers a controversial civics or political social studies topic. In the essay portion, the student will have to argue for the side that has the most or the best evidence in the test, even if you disagree with it. The student must state in the essay that the other side does not have enough solid facts or only has opinions.
G.E.D. Mathematical Reasoning Test (2 Sections, 115 min.):
Part 1, General Math, no calculator allowed (5 questions)
Part 2, Problems Common in many Workplaces, calculator allowed (41 questions)
Many questions will be word problems with multiple choice answers, but they will be in multiple other formats as well, including fill in the blank, drag and drop (it is on computer), hot spot and drop-down menu. About 1/2 of the questions will be based upon data, diagrams or charts presented on the test. Education 2030 Incheon (Korea) Declaration (2015) and Goals includes a demand for researchers to go find data which will back up Agenda 21 goals. For the data to have the desired affect on people, people must rely on the data put before them to determine what is true. The G.E.D. and Common Core in the schools must be assured that High School Graduates do not to question data, diagrams or charts, but accept them as truth. Please, before you prepare your beloved offspring for this type of test-taking, teach them how to question EVERYTHING, spot deception, do their own research and ask GOD for wisdom about what is TRUTH. After you have done this, teach them about the deceptions on the test. Teach them that accepting data, diagrams and charts as truth is not wise because of the evil people in the world who wish to deceive all people.
Sources: “Cracking the G.E.D. Test 2017 Edition,” by the Princeton Review, 2017, “GED Test for Dummies, 4th Edition,” by Murray Shukyn with Jane Burstein, Learning Made Easy, 2017, My own knowledge of Agenda 21 and the like (see my blog posts on the topic)
Details about what will be included in the G.E.D. Math Test:
- general math: addition, subtraction, number sense, figuring percentages, decimals, multiplication, division, fractions, order of operations and so forth (very small part of the test)
- linear slopes with x and y
- plotting x and y on graph
- linear equations with x and y
- linear fractions with x and y
- graph 6 different points on a coordinate plane. x is always first. (x,y). Left or right first, up or down 2nd.
- perimeter of a complex shape (divide it into a number of basic shapes, like a series of separate rectangles. Figure it out that way)
- area rectangle, cyllindar, circle, etc.
- A= (Pi) times (Radius squared) and opposite (Here is the area. What is it in the Pi R squared formula?
- Story Problems. Do not get hung up on what is possible or not. Do not try to figure out how it is logiclaly possible. Just do the mathe they want you to do.
- Problems making the student figure out interest in a bank account or on a debt with amount deposited each time and the interest rate, given. I= PRT, Interest equals principle tmes rate times time. Turn rate given (3.5%) into a decimal (0.035) before multiplying. End answer is in years. If you are given months, figure out how much time it would be in years.
- Problems like: $68.50 was original price. You paid $18. How much of a discount did you get on the item when you bought it? You need to know how much of a percentage $18 of $68.50 is. Formula is “No over O,” N-0/0, N is New Price. O is Original Price.
- -.41 would mean you got 41% off.
- Slope intercept form y=mx+b. m is the slope. b is the y-intercept. m= rise over run (rose/run)
G.E.D. Social Studies Test (about 35 questions in 70 min.):
Again the questions will be multiple-choice, hot-spot, drag and drop and fill-in the blank. These are approximate break-downs:
- Government and Civics (truths mixed with lies), 50%. (They will refer to our United States of America as a DEMOCRACY, guaranteed. Our government was set up by our founding fathers as a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC. Make sure your child knows the truth and is aware that the constant use of the word “democracy” by the writers of the test is done in order to deceive.
- U.S. History (from the perspective of Fascists, Communitarianists and Communists who hate our country, Liberty and the U.S. Contitution), 20%
- Economics (from the perspective of those who love the idea of a fascist, communitarian and communist world government), 15%
- World Geography (from the perpective of those who hate sovereignty and the idea of American greatness, who love Agenda 21 and the idea of a world government), 15%
Sources: “Cracking the G.E.D. Test 2017 Edition,” by the Princeton Review, 2017, “GED Test for Dummies, 4th Edition,” by Murray Shukyn with Jane Burstein, Learning Made Easy, 2017, My own knowledge of Agenda 21 and the like (see my blog posts on the topic).
What to expect on the G.E.D. Social Studies Test:
- Example from the Economics section of an actual test: Answer questions from a graph about Importing & Exporting through Canada
- Requires reading of large amounts of text to find the information needed to answer a series of questions about its content
- Requires the reading and interpretation of really strange types of graphs which the student may never have seen before
- Questions are worded in a tricky way to confuse and trick the student
- Essay topics on an actual test: Chart showing that men get paid more than women, freedom of speech issues with the flag burning, when blacks got their rights for the first time
- no extended response essay (there used to be)
G.E.D. Science Test (about 34 questions in 90 min.):
The test will include short passages and graphs and charts. Tricky wording such as “Which one of these is not false?” (meaning ‘which one is true?’) is employed on this science test, so prepare your child-student for this. The type of questions will again be multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, drop-down choices, drag-and-drop, hot-spot (labeling) and 2 short answer essays. Please know your science vocabulary words. Although almost all of the questions haveThe main themes are Human Health and Living Systems, and Energy and realated systems. 3 topics included are:
- Physical Science & Chemistry, 40%: conservation, transformation, flow of energy, work, sound, light, heat, motion, forces, chemical properties and reactions in living systems.
- Life Science, 40%: human biology and health, animal and plant biology, ecosystems, organisms, molecular biology, DNA, and evolution. Examples: label the parts of a flower 🌺, interpret a graph about DNA mutation (for evolution indoctrination).
- Earth and Space Science, 20%: basic eath and space science, astronomy, environmentalism (global warming and climate change science to indoctrination). Example: Answer questions about the affect of ants 🐜 on rainforests based on data presented.
Sources: “Cracking the G.E.D. Test 2017 Edition,” by the Princeton Review, 2017, “GED Test for Dummies, 4th Edition,” by Murray Shukyn with Jane Burstein, Learning Made Easy, 2017, My own knowledge of Agenda 21 and the like (see my blog posts on the topic), and This Youtube video made by a girl who took the test and vlogged about it.Related Posts:
What to believe, do and teach:
- teach freedom of assembly and religion
- attend church on Sundays
- have family home evening every Monday
- Have family prayer and family scripture study
- Have a belief in romantic love leading to marriage between one man and one woman to create a family
- Have a belief in adoption over abortion
- Have a belief in having babies and caring for them
- teach the gospel and scriptures
- be lead by a prophet
- teach A Proclamation to the Family
- share the gospel with others
- pay your fast offerings
- pay your tithing
- A belief that peace comes through Christ after obedience and righteousness
- A belief that the natural man is an enemy to God (Mosiah 3:19)
- A belief in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the father of our spirits, who loves us because we are His spirit children.
- A belief in an all-powerful God whom we need to obey.
- A believe in obedience to the commandments of God
- A belief that we are created in the image of God and we are His Spirit Children
- A belief that we can trust God
- A belief in Jesus Christ, in that He has power to overcome physical and spiritual death
- A belief in the principles of, and receiving the ordinances of, the gospel
- A belief in eternal families, family history work and temples
- Teach the correct truths about government and history
- Teach the correct truths in all academic subjects
- Believe in, fight for and teach the importance of, Local Control
- Believe in, fight for and teach the importance of, representative government and a constitutional republic
- Believe in, fight for and teach the importance of, local police
- Believe in, fight for and teach the importance of, our job being to hire and supervise the government
SDG’s Sustainable Development Goals, Agenda 2030
Where in these goals are the following?
- Sovereign nations
- Sovereign states
- Sovereign cities
- Sovereign families
- The right to life for every human
- Freedom of Religion
- Freedom of speech
- The right to bear arms
- Freedom of Assembly
- The right to own property and land, to have one’s own food and water
- a belief in the 10 commandments
- The right to use rainwater and vegetation to sustain your life
- citizen owned and controlled capital (“capitalism”)
- The right for parents to raise their own children
- The right to give birth to children and to raise one’s own children
- Representative Government
- God-given rights (not U.N. given rights)
Lifelong learning (baby day care from birth, preschool, k-12 and adult lifelong education)
ensure all children are in school
Themes (essential for peace, tolerance, human fulfilmnet and sustainable development):
- human rights and dignity (dignity means die with dignity, which means euthanization or starvation to death for the elderly)
- social justice
- inclusion (this means no religious freedom)
- protection (by the New World Order, from activists like me who blog like this)
- cultural diversity
- linguistic diversity
- ethnic diversity
- shared responsibility (worldwide communist-fascist communitarian tyrannical Government)
Take money from first world countries to give to third world countries to implement this world order, improve their indoctrinating schools, etc. (Impementing Our Common Agenda, 14, 15)
Comprehensive national monitoring and evalutation throug data collected, Improve data collection ( Implementing Our Common Agenda, 18)
All children, young people and adults will become responsible global citizens and will be on the right side of change!
“We need every child in school and learning,” Anthony Lake, Executive Director, UNICEF
- Human Rights
- Gender Equality
- Women’s Empowerment
(Statements of the Heads of the WEF 2015 Convening Agencies)
“…Education can accelerate progress towards the achievement of all of the SDG’s…” (Sustainable Development Goals)
Children need skills necessary to live in a world which is more:
Education will have to take into account “multiple dimensions of human existnce,” in “promoting democracy and human rights and enhancing global citizenship, tolerance and civic engagement, as well as sustainable development (I.A.6).” This means places of worship, homes and group meetings will be monitored, too.
“enabling girls and women, empowering them economically…saves the lives of millins of mothers and children…essential element of efforts t reduce malnutrition.” (I.A.6)
I.A10: “Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women,” and “full development of the human personality and promote mutual understanding, tolerance, friendship and peace” (This cannot happen where the government is not in complete control of homes, families, education. group gatherings, the media and religion).
“Realistic intermediate benchmarks and stepping stones should be set at the national level…”and “…education content, approaches structures and funding strategies…” (I.A.19)
“Education and training opportunities must be ensured (by) cross-sector approaches traversing education, science and technology, family, employment, industrial and economic development, migration and integration, citizenship, social welfare and public fincance policies…”
The Roy Visioning Meeting for January 2017 is
on Wednesday, January 25th from 6 to 8 p.m.
at Weber County Southwest Branch (Roy) 📚 Library
Roy Visioning Meeting, Focus Roy 2050, Wasatch Front Regional Council, Roy City, UDOT, UTA, ICLEI, agenda 21, delphi
I am Pro-Sustainability. This is how.
I am all for the Sustainability of the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
I am all for the Sustainability of freedom and liberty, via preservation of our Constitutional Republic.
I am all for sustaining Christianity.
I am all for sustainability of the natural family unit.
I am all for preserving our beliefs in God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost for future generations, so that they, also, can enjoy those sustained benefits we helped preserve in their culture and belief systems by watching over them now.
I am all for the sustainability of life, including those who cannot work or even care for themselves and those who have not yet been born.
I am Pro-U.S. Sovereignty. I want U.S. Sovereignty to be sustainable.
I believe in the sustainability of history. I think if we stop teaching our kids what has been learned from history, that we are not sustaining the biggest tool that could be in their toolbelt.
I believe in sustaining good education and learning. I believe in passing down from generation to generation, all that we have learned and all of our wisdom, so that those who come after us can also have the knowledge and wisdom we gained.
For this, I believe books must be sustainable. We must preserve books for future generations.
I believe in the sustainabitity of trees, plants, herbs, fruits and vegetables. For these carbon dioxide must be in the air, because that is what plants use (along with the sun) to do photosynthesis.
Satan’s attack on the family is growing ever present in the entire world with Kinseyan Comprehensive Sexuality Education.
Please watch this 35 minute film. If you have a spouse, please watch it with your spouse.
Last night at the Roy Library, I was at battle, a soldier in that war on U.S. Sovereignty and Freedom. I attended the Roy Visioning Meeting. According to our Roy city council member, Robert Dandoy, who was in attendance, Roy is the third largest city in Davis and Weber Counties combined. The largest is Ogden. The second largest (and my beloved home town) is Layton. Based on web searches, Roy appears to be the third city in these two large counties to have a visioning meeting. Which cities are next?
I went to the meeting. I did not feel listened to. The Wasatch Front Regional Council is not an elected body. An ICLEI visioning meeting is not done via a representative government. It is a regional government all about taxation without representation and tyranny, so what can one expect?
The Next Workshop
The next workshop will also be at the Roy Library. It will be on January 25, 2017. I assume it will also be at 6:00 p.m. Please come and defend our freedoms by alerting the people around you, the city officials, the city council and the city employees, that there are more than one of us who wants to keep U.S. freedom and sovereignty intact! They do not even care whether you live in Roy. Anyone who lives anywhere can “vote.”
Multiple Choice “Clicker” Voting
One of the battles was after the beginning presentation (slide presentation), in which people who are not asked to show any identification are given a clicker which allows them to vote on one of seven choices. Which of these seven sustainability, re-development and economic development items do you care about most for your city?
We citizens of these United States of America have been given multiple choice questions so many times in our public schools that we think that it is completely fine, normal and acceptable for our voice to be limited to seven choices. Isn’t brainstorming the best way to come up with the best ideas?
I apologize for this exhausting list, but I have to make my point because this point is extremely important to our understanding and the preservation of what liberties and freedoms we have left still.
- Was the 1100 Charter of Liberties (Henry I) written based upon a door-to-door survey in the early medieval towns?
- Was the Magna Carta written based upon a multiple choice door-to-door survey?
- Was Don Quijote written by Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra after discovering things political and social via a multiple choice survey of Spain’s residents? [I am Bilingual. This link is Spanish.]
- Were Shakespeare’s Plays written after a multiple choice questionnaire discovered how most people act, think and feel?
- Was Thomas Edison’s Team able to come up with a working lightbulb via multiple choice questionnaire?
- Did Christopher Columbus’ Journey to the Americas occur because of a multiple choice questionnaire? [I am Bilingual. This link is Spanish.]
- Was the Revolutionary War won led by George Washington because he had surveyed residents via a multiple choice questionnaire before each battle?
- Did a multiple choice questionnaire help in the writing of the U.S. Constitution, (First ten amendments) the Bill of Rights, and the Articles of the Constitution?
The Founding Fathers of our great and exceptional *SOVEREIGN nation would be appalled that we think this is how decisions about our own city should be made. Virginia citizens definitely would not have ever let Benjamin Franklin, of Pennsylvania, lead a meeting for Virginia with a multiple choice question format designed supposedly to give Virginia citizens a vote about building large buildings and knocking down whatever is there.
*to learn what sovereign means, read about President Obama telling the UN he wants to give up U.S. Sovereignty.
Attendance at Roy Visioning Workshop I
My best guess is that there were 5 to 7 actual Roy citizens there. There was one guy from UTA. There were 12-14 people from the Wasatch Front Regional Council. (This is an unelected regional council, by the way, a “taxation without representation” entity. UTA is now part of ICLEI because it receives ICLEI money. (As is my city).
Roy’s City Manager kept repeating that there is web address (with Survey Monkey) so that people can give input online. Although I took the survey, the most important things about Roy city to me are the U.S. Constitution, the Declaration of Independence and the Bill of Rights. That was not a survey choice.
I do not think the survey is important for anyone to take. The workshop and the survey are to placate the people (and the city council, city officials and employees) so that they think the citizens of Roy have had a voice, when in reality, no Roy citizen will ever have a voice in this. The voices were “heard” in December of 1989 (More on this later in the post). None of these ICLEI visioning meetings in any group of professionals or in any city or county or state, is local. It is all part of the International Council on Local Environmental Initiatives, headquartered in Bonn, Germany. Yes, indeed. It is a foreign attack from within. The battle front of this war is right in our very own city council meetings and city visioning workshops.
The Purpose of the Roy Visioning Workshops
The final presenter, who closed the beginning portion of the meeting, said in answer to a question of mine,
“Our purpose here tonight is to make you feel like you were listened to, so that you can leave here and tell your friends, ‘I was there, and they listened to me.'”
He meant that literally; He was for real; He was telling the truth. He truly meant to say “FEEL LIKE you were listened to” instead of “Our purpose tonight is to listen to you and take into account your input.” In reality, nothing that any of us who are real Roy residents have said or will ever say to the Wasatch Front Regional Council will ever be taken into account in any way. Literally, the true purpose of all ICLEI visioning meetings is for us to be convinced that we have been listened to and for us to say to others around us, “I was there. They listened to me. I gave my input.”
This is called the Delphi Technique. The objective is to convince people they have been listened to when they have not been listened to at all.
The purpose of doing THAT is to make it so that our transition into membership in a Regional, Fully Taxed, No-Representation Government will happen with no protests or knowledge by the public, whatsoever.
James Otis, U.S. Politician and Patriot, said, “Taxation without representation is tyranny!”
The Mapping Activity Portion of Roy Visioning Workshop I
The man with white hair and glasses at my mapping table opened with, “As a lifetime citizen of Roy, …” when the mapping activity began. I am sure he did this on purpose and for emphasis, but he was lying. When I asked, “What is the name of that burger place that is always crowded, which is on this corner, here?” He said NOTHING. If you are reading this and are going to be going to your own city’s visioning meeting, try that one on them. Ask about a local place pretty much everyone knows about. See what they know. If they know nothing, you’ve got ’em! I grew up Layton and I am a VEGAN. I know about the Burger Bar. He was supposedly a “lifetime Roy Resident” and had no clue. The Burger Bar has a sign that says they have been open 40 years. It was featured on the T.V. show, “Drives and Dives” because it is so popular and exceptional (though not for a vegan). This man looked to be in his mid-60s, with white hair. Is he really expecting anyone in the meeting to believe he is a lifetime resident of Roy? I had no idea that the people brought in to “act” like they are part of the city would outright lie. This meeting is more like dinner mystery theater than anything. One has to figure out who is acting and who is for real (not lying). The whole time, you have to figure our who is a real Roy citizen and who is a planted helper of the ICLEI group, which in this case has its local offices in Salt Lake City.
This man with white hair kept trying to add mixed use buildings everywhere. He kept saying, “I think this would be a nice place for a mixed use building.” Mixed use is a new term which was not used before all this Sustainable Redevelopment started. Here are examples of mixed use development zoned areas in Ogden, Utah, which you are probably familiar with.
Here is an excerpt, a list, from this web site, Bye, Bye, Blue Sky, of buzzwords which should alert you that what they are talking about is Agenda 21 (You should definitely click on that link and watch that video). Scroll down to the “M” words and you will see “Mixed Use Development.” I have marked all of the words used in last night’s meeting in bold.
beginning of reference quote:
AGENDA 21 “BUZZWORDS”
Eco-green fascism under the innocuous guise of sustainability to usher in One World Government and carbon taxation.
Rosa Koire and her team at Democrats Against Agenda 21 put together this comprehensive list of key words and phrases that are often used at the local level when discussing Agenda 21 related initiatives.
Ballot Box Planning
Benefit of all
Cap & Trade
Common Core Curriculum
Environmental Impact Report (EIR)
Good Business Sense
Green House Gas (GHG) Emissions
HEAL (Healthy Eating Active Living) Communities
Healthy Communities Strategy
High Speed Rail
International Council on Local Environmental Initiatives (ICLEI)
Land Use Policies
Local Governments for Sustainability
Metropolitan Planning Organizations
Mixed Use Development
New Economy New Urbanism
New World Order
One planet communities
Outcome based education
Priority Conservation Areas
Priority Development Areas (PDA)
Quality of life
Safe Routes to Schools
Scenic views and vistas
School to work
Stack and Pack Housing
Sustainable Communities Initiative
Sustainable communities partnership
Sustainable communities strategies
Sustainable Economic Development
Three “E”s of Sustainability: Equity, Economy, Environment
Transit Oriented Development (TOD)
Triple bottom line
Urban Growth Boundary
Vehicle Mileage Traveled Tax
———-end of reference
(Another is “bikable.” Another is “complete streets.” The one used at my meeting was just “bicycle lane.” They talked much about bicycle lanes being wider. They said “increase the biking easement so that the bike can take up a whole lane.” Most people know that very few bikers are ever there and most are driving in cars. The road for vehicles needs to be wider. You will know it is Agenda 21 and the Sustainability movement when they keep pushing biking over driving. I used to bike to work when I was a teen—I get it. However, the bike lanes should only be pushed if they are needed. They should not be pushed JUST BECAUSE of the green movement (which is ICLEI).
During the mapping activity, I was told not to worry about any of my worries because it would be rezoned and they would shape the laws so that this building can go there and nothing else would be allowed to be there because anything else would be against the planning codes. What they meant was that the Agenda 21 Land Use Policies would become the local laws because of the acceptance of a grant by our city council. That was literal, too. That, I know, was the truth. They really will change the building codes and zoning codes so that certain things are not allowed and other things are. I know that on Roy’s web site, it mentions that things must be approved or disputed by talking with the person in charge of planning (Steve Parkinson).
See this document on Roy City’s web site, which says “Land Use Maps Consistency Required.” See this current Future Land Use Map of Roy, here on Roy’s web site.
Watch this Must-See Video made for Land Use Planners, featuring Meg Ryan, (Fascist-NWO-lover, not actress). Its purpose is to teach them how to do their jobs. It is very scary and creepy! Utah professionals who could possibly be unaware of ICLEI’s existence and even of Agenda 21, are employed in Utah as “Land Use Planners.”
At one time during the mapping, I was told none of the decisions we made on this map were real, so we should just do what we want with this map. They said it was just for us to dream and imagine, to envision. I know that is true. They definitely will not take into account any of what we said.
At the mapping activity, I protested, saying there were homes here, and what are the people living in them going to do? One of them said to me, “You have to imagine there was a big earthquake and the whole city was destroyed. What would you do then?” When I told my husband about that, he thought this was a scary meeting. It was, as are all of these ICLEI visioning meetings for cities across the U.S. of A. They want to play God. They want us to relish in playing God ourselves. Awful!
What Agenda 21 (Official Global Document) Says About Economic Development
In case any of you believe this future planning, re-zoning and re-development of our city will improve our city’s economy, I assure you that I have read enough to know that its purpose is to destroy our economy in the U.S. of A. Let me tell you something about what we all agreed to December 22, 1989. I know we all agreed to it because it says, “It reflects a global consensus,” (Agenda 21, Section 1.2).
Agenda 21 Quotes about the Economies of the World:
Section 1.4: “Agenda 21 will require a substantial flow of new and additional financial resources to developing countries.” (Wealth will be moved From wealthy countries to poorer ones. Understand, this means monies will FLOW from the U.S. of A. and all first world countries.)
Section 1.5 : “economies in transition,” (In transition from wealth to the standard globally communist poverty or poverty to the standard globally communist wealth, depending upon where the country starts. All countries will be at the same economic level. That is the goal.)
Section 2.5: “an open, equitable, secure, non-discriminatory and predictable multilateral trading system that is consistent with…optimal distribution of global production…comparative advantage…improved market access for developing countries’ exports.” (A predictable TRADING SYSTEM?!?!)My Uncle Steven would get a kick out of the idea of predictable gambling in Wendover. What say you? Here, here! Lol! “Improved market access for developing countries’ exports” means decreased market access for first world countries.
Section 2.6: “effective and predictable public administration…
“…progress toward democratic government (ours is a Constitutional Republic. Note the U.S. Constitution and the Pledge of Allegiance).
Section 2.7: “tariff and non-tariff impediments…
…limiting their access to export markets. (This means global U.N. laws limiting the exports of first world countries.)
“The removal of existing distortions in international trade…
“…substantial and progressive reduction in the support and protection of agriculture…” [Substantial means we will notice because it will be a huge difference. Progressive means gradually brought on so that nobody will protest because nobody will notice. (Progressive means we will be like the frog in the pot, when the water starts out cold and gets increasingly hotter. The frog dies, having always said he would get out when it got too hot.)]
“…in order to avoid inflicting large losses on the more efficient producers, especially in developing countries.” (All of the above is for the purpose of making the third world countries come up to the level of the first world countries, at the expense of the first world countries.
Section 2.8: “…the expansion of world trade has continued to grow faster than world output in recent years. However, the expansion of world trade has been unevenly spread, and only a limited number of developing countries have been capable of achieving appreciable growth in their exports….affecting particularly the export interests of developing countries.” [In 1989, fairness was too uneven in the world. It was not a communist world. That, we considered a bad thing. I say we, because, as you can see from section 1.4, we all agreed to this in 1989. (There was a global CONSENSUS).]
The meaning of this Agenda 21 plan made in 1989 (Agenda 21 meaning agenda for the 21st century) is for wealthy countries to let their economic advantages go out the window in order to help developing countries bring their economies to the same level as that of the U.S. and for one Communist Wold Government with taxation but no representation. It also says they will make agricultural laws which will hinder agricultural production in the U.S. and help agricultural production in developing countries. It says there will possibly be a lack of tariff impediments. What I read here is, the developing countries will get to export to the U.S. so that we, who have restrictions on agricultural production, will be forced to either starve or buy food from developing countries to bring up their economies at the expense of ours.
One of the means of bringing the U.S, economy to the level of the economies of all other countries so that we live in one big communist governed world, is this whole REDEVELOPMENT trick they are pulling on us via this Wasatch Front Regional Council. The plan is to destroy Roy’s sovereignty.
Oh, my. Good piece! Georgia county refuses federal funds for Sustainability! Balanced neighborhoods are the aim. ICLEI and Agenda 21 are all about control. The means is the changing of U.S. Laws and BRIBERY with MONEY. What will you do for federal cash? Will you give up freedom? Will you accept FASCISM?
The means for moving into fascism is bribery with money. It is federal law changes and communities taking federal monies for improvement and development. HUD enforcement is one of the things they are doing. Another is to combine transportation and housing improvement into one category when the senate gives out money. With that, they have new laws which make sure there are certain percentages making this much money and certain percentages making that much money, in each neighborhood, for economic balance in every neighborhood. There wil be an end to rich neighborhoods and poor neighborhoods and even middle class ones. They will all be federally balanced neighborhoods. Not only that, but if there are already enough people of one race in a neighborhood, they will not let someone new of that race come in. The cities are bound to this by contract if they take the federal monies to improve their neighborhoods.